Community Education and Speaking/Presentations
Cuisine for Healing educators speak at events and gatherings about the power of nutritious, delicious food and Cuisine for Healing’s programs and services. We often help coordinate catering at these presentations, to demonstrate – with the palette – that eating healthy food does not mean you have to give up taste!
We have been invited to speak at a variety of events and organizations, including:
- Arlington Memorial Hospital, Cancer Support Group
- Cancer Care Services, Cooking Classes
- Cancer Research Foundation of North Texas
- Central Market Fort Worth, Cuisine for Healing Cooking Classes
- DFW Hospital Council Foundation
- Dr. Kelly Kunkel, Girls Night Out
- Fort Worth Business Press, Health Care Hero
- Mira Vista Rotary Club
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital of Fort Worth, STEP Program and Man to Man Prostate Support Group
- Whole Grains Council International Conference
If you’re part of a group who would benefit from knowing more about the benefits and “how- to’s” of eating delicious, nutritious food, please click here to contact us about having a Cuisine for Healing educator speak at your event or support group.